Soliant is partnered with a school district in the Bluffton, SC area that is actively seeking a skilled sign language interpreter (SLI) for the remainder of the current school year. This is a full time position that primarily involves working in a high school setting. Further details below.
- Must have 3.5 EIPA or higher
- Bachelor's degree (in any field) highly preferred
- Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
- Daily paid planning period to prepare materials
- Previous experience preferred, but not required (recent graduates encouraged to apply)
- Interviewing immediately
If you would like additional information, or would like to be considered for this opportunity, please contact Baylie Green directly and send an updated resume to Baylie.Green@Soliant.com.