Soliant is partnered with a school district just outside of Macon, GA that is in need of a sign language interpreter (SLI) for the upcoming school year. This is a full time (35 hours per week) position that primarily involves working 1:1 with a 9th grade student. Further details below.
- Bachelor's degree in American Sign Language (ASL) preferred
- 3.5 or higher on the EIPA performance test
- Valid Education Interpreter certification in the state of Georgia, or the ability to obtain (out of state candidates will be considered)
- Fluent in American Sign Language
- Ability to work with students with multiple disabilities
Interviews are being scheduled this week in order to fill this position as quickly as possible. If you would like additional information, or would like to be considered for this position, please contact Baylie Hicks directly and send an updated resume to Baylie.Hicks@Soliant.com.