Soliant is actively seeking a Sign Language Interpreter near Des Moines, Iowa area.
This is a contract for the full school year. Must be licensed in Iowa as a SLI or be willing and able to obtain licensure.
- Must have Iowa Licensure or willing and able to obtain Licensure
- Prefer 2+ years experience with Elementary, Middle, & High School caseloads
- Typical school hours, consisting of 37.5 – 40 hours a week
- Special Education
- Hourly rate, Based on experience, outcome of interview, allotted budget from school, and desired pay of candidate.
- Benefits are available if required\
- Paid every Friday after first week of assignment is completed
- Paid for hours worked
If this sounds like the position for you than please send an updated resume to Keaton.Harper@Soliant.com and call Keaton at 770-776-2098
Keaton Harper/Soliant/account executive