Soliant is partnered with a school district outside of Franklin, WI that is in need of a skilled sign language interpreter for the upcoming school year. This is a full time position (32.5 hours per week) that primarily involves working 1:1 with an elementary student. Further details below.
- Must have 3.0 or higher EIPA score, or national RID certification
- Previous experience in a school setting is preferred, but not required
- Full Time: 32.5 hours per week
- Must be fluent in American Sign Language
- Strong communication skills
- Out of state candidates are encouraged to apply
Interviews are being scheduled this week in order to fill this position as quickly as possible. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please contact Baylie Hicks directly and send an updated resume to Baylie.Hicks@Soliant.com.